Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Heihe University & Study in
A Brief introduction of Scholarship Program in Heihe University
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health. (Any Scholarship has not provided meantime.)
2.Applicants must not be currently studying in Chinese universities.(The students currently in China who graduated for more than one academic year are allowed).
3.Education background and age limit: high school graduation degree and be under the age of 25.
II. Scholarship Category and Duration of Scholarship
Categories of Students
Duration of Scholarship
Time of Enrollment
Deadline of Enrollment
About 10 people
III. Professional choice
1. International economy and trade
2. Tourism management
III. How to Apply and Application Deadline
The applicants should apply to Heihe University in their home country before June 15.
IV. Details of the Scholarship
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials，intramural accommodation and Comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond the university’s arrangements should be afforded by the student himself.
2. Fee for basic learning materials covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other materials shall be self afforded.
3. International travel expense and living allowance is not covered.
4. The preparatory courses is necessary after enrollment if the students’ linguistic level is not qualified to engage in the major studies, during which period the scholarship is not provided, and all the expense should be taken on the applicants’ own.
5. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China is insured by MOEC for the scholarship students in China against diseases and accidents. The Heihe University is entitled to ask for compensation on the payment receipts from the insurance company for the expenses generated from hospitalizing for serious diseases or from accidental injury according to the stipulated insurance articles.
V. Application Materials
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (two copies in duplicate).
1. “Application Form for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship”, one original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English.
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
3. Certification on study or on job. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4. The school report of senior high school in the original country and HSK transcript..
5. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English.
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
7. Photocopy of passport. All the documents required as above should be submitted to Heihe University before June 15 of 2014 by students in person. Whether admitted or not, the documents will not be returned.
VI. Approval and Notification
1. Applicants may check the application process and results via e-mail.
2. Application and related documentation will be reviewed by Heihe University and submitted to Heilongjiang Education Department.
3. Qualified applicants will receive their “Admission Notice”, “Enrollment Instructions”, and “Visa application form for study in China” (JW202 Form) at the end of June. Enrolled students must arrive at Heihe University and register by the end of August as requested.
Address: International Admission Office, Foreign Affairs Department, Heihe University
No.1 Xueyuan Road, Heihe, Heilongjiang, China. Postcode: 164399